Friday, February 17, 2006

Sugar / Fat Bombs!

It's been a long time since the Krispy Kreme Donut "WOW" phase. You know, the phase were we went to KK to watch the hot donuts glide through the frosting "water" fall. But, today, on my drive back from Sunnyvale, I had a craving. I swung through the drive through of Krispy Kreme and ordered half a dozen assorted.

Right there in the car (within 3 miles of the shop) I ate three Krispy Kreme donuts. Shortly thereafter, I could literally feel my blood pressure rise! As I was driving, I could feel the veins in my neck and head pulsing from the sugar rush!. It was crazy. I'd recommend eating those sugar bombs in moderation :)

To top it off, I had two In & Out cheeseburgers (animal style) for dinner last night. Plus, I ate all my fries.

I told you this running stuff makes me hungry! Don't worry, this isn't a regular diet for me...it was just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment