Friday, June 9, 2006

Back in the Game

I went for a run last night. The first one since before "the move" which was almost 4 weeks ago! It was a short run distance wise but included a very large hill! I live on a hill so it provides a great place for training...up and down....up and down... there just happen to be convenient roads that go AROUND the hill for the lazy times. Last night I ran up and over the hill. Man did that hurt! It feels good to be back in the game though.

Hopefully, there'll be more running this weekend. Perhaps the Chestnut Hill Reservoir which has a nice path all the way around it.

This weekend also involves a visit to the Boston Pops with my Mom and Pops to listen to their rendition of some Beatles classics.

Hopefully, just maybe, if the stars are in alignment, a moving truck will bring us our furniture. No breaths are being held, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment