Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wingnut? Where Are You?

Did you miss me? I haven't been here in sooo long! Here are the excuses:

Life last summer became so busy with bridal showers, a wedding (mine!), a barn dance (to celebrate my wedding!), our first holidays as married people, etc... Lately MY HUSBAND (formerly known on this blog as "A") and I have been hunkering in. Winter this year has been cold. It's also been full of snow! I enjoyed many hours watching perfect snowflakes land on my gloves and sleeves. I love snowflakes.

I've been testing out some (shhhh don't let Blogger hear this) other websites (aaack!). We've got a picasa website with all our photos uploaded (wedding and other adventures). We've also got a pbwiki website where we brag about our honeymoon plans and have been summarizing our adventures, sort of as dialogue to accompany the picasa website of pictures. If you know us, you have these links... If you want the links leave me a comment here.

So, with a renewed inspiration and appreciation for the fun that is blogging, I am back! This is only the first post of 2009 and I'm expecting it to be a most excellent year. Stay tuned and follow along. It's gonna be a wild ride ('cuz that's the way I like my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment