Thursday, September 1, 2005

Back Street's Back! Alright!

Did you know there are 5 of them? Back Street Boys. There are 5! And they're old.

We went to their concert at Sleeptrain last night... They were all dressed in the "grunge" style and not lookin' too attractive if you ask me. Maybe it's because their not teenagers anymore.

I couldn't believe the lungs some of these girls in the crowd had. I swear the one behind me yelled "I love you" at the top of her lungs at least 100 times during the show. Probably 50 times before and after the show too. It was impressive. If the loud music didn't make my ears ring, her screams certainly did. She was having fun though, and that's what it's all about. More power to her!

My crew and I had a great time as well. I literally yelled and screamed so much I was light headed. I had to sit down half way through. I think that's a sign of aging. (No, I'm not a huge fan, but screaming was part of the experience.) I only knew about half the songs they played. I'm not up to date on the new stuff, and hadn't been hip for their old stuff. But the Millenium stuff I have down pat! Boy did we rock out!

Oh, it snowed during the concert! I was cold.

2 comments:

  1. I think the snow must have happened during the light headed seated part.

    ReplyDelete