Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Walkin' it off!

I uncovered an old MP3 player, during a recent organizational effort, and lent it out for use once last week.... As my sister knows, the minute someone plays with my toys, I become re-interested in them. I had absolutely NO interest in the MP3 player for the last several years... Last night I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more than go for a long walk with the MP3 player. Not with the player on a leash like walking a dog, but using it to listen to tunes.

I covered 5 miles :) 1.5 to get to the park. I ran one mile around the park (yup, I ran it). Then I walked one more mile around the park, and walked the 1.5 home. I did this all in about 70 minutes so I was moving at a pretty brisk pace. I credit the tunes for pumping me up.

It was definitely good times.

Have you all been watching the lates Gilmore Girl episodes... the WB is kindly replaying the end of last season. Get pumped! The new season starts September 13th. Will Luke say yes to Lorelai's marriage proposal???? I can't wait!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment