Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Only one month left...


Today marks one month before my birthday!

I know you're all dying to find out the results from the Halloween Coloring Contest. Well, we had two excellent entries! I'll post a picture soon...Right now they are welcoming the mail man with their display on the front door.

Halloween was a smashing success in our neighborhood. We got two, yes you can count them on one hand, trick-or-treaters! Of course, we weren't home between 6:30 and 8pm so I don't know how many trick-or-treaters came by in that time... Huey welcomed them, I'm sure. That's Huey in the picture.

Dad passed a fun site along: If you didn't have time to carve your pumpkin, go here

Happy Post-Halloween. Happy One Month Until My Birthday! (presents area always accepted)

No comments:

Post a Comment