Saturday, July 14, 2007

Words from the Wise Traveler

I'm busy travelling this month..so the posts will be sporadic and few. Sorry! Are you ready for the words from the wise traveler? I just spent three days in Chicago...gorgeous city! Flew from there to Raleigh and came back to Boston via a missed-connection in DC. The missed connection resulted in an unplanned overnight stay. It would've been fun, if I weren't tired and wasn't wearing fancy shoes. I was only in my hotel room for six hours before hopping on the 6am shuttle back to the airport. Anyway...the wise words are:

"thunder and lightening storms cause severe delays in air traffic"

Pretty profound, huh? I think I'll start flying in the morning as much as I can. As opposed to afternoon/evening flights.

This coming week I'll be on tour in South Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment