Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boston Weather (again)

Just when I get sick of it, it changes to something gloriously fun! I arrived back in Beantown from Louisiana at lunchtime today. It felt like a warm, yet crisp, spring day. The sun was shining and I didn't need a jacket!

I reflected on how much fun the weather cycle is. At the end of Fall, I looked forward to snow and the beautiful winter that New England brings. The fun of wearing pink snowboots and shoveling snow is welcome after the leaves have fallen and things begin to look dreary. A few weeks ago, I was begging for winter to end and today, Spring has sprung! I will enjoy the beautiful flowers and the perfect walking/running weather. Then, it will get hot! and I'll look forward to the cool days of Autumn. Ahhh, the seasons of New England. I truly enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment