Friday, July 17, 2009

Drilled and Thrilled

A described his day on Wednesday as "Drilled and Thrilled". He started the day by having cavities filled at the dentist (drilled) and we ended the day by seeing Harry Potter 6 at the movie theater (thrilled!).

The latest Harry Potter flick is most excellent! My gripe with #5, which A and I saw on the night we were officially engaged, was that it went too fast. Each scene was action packed. I didn't have time to appreciate the characters or the significance of the scenes because the movie was so busy. #6 was much easier to appreciate. The teen relationships potrayed in the movie and the acting is scrumptiously entertaining. For a book considered gloomy by many people, the movie had the theater laughing most of the time. It was great! Go see it! I wish I lived in a magical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment