Friday, July 17, 2009

Gummi O's

My favorite snacks of the week have been Gummi Bears (picked up at the movie theater and saved for later) and Trader Joe's O's (a lot like the Cheery kind, but different).

Have you ever really squished a Gummi Bear? I know we all squish them and pop them in our mouth, but have you looked at the squished Gummi Bear? It's so cute! When you squish the head down and the feet out, the tummy pops out. The Gummi Bears I bought had little paw prints imprinted on their feet. Adorable! I squished the ears down and it looked like a puppy dog. Cute little bear. The red ones are the cutest. I actually sat at my desk admiring different squished Gummi Bear positions. I took some pics with Pearl, but she couldn't focus well enough to produce a bloggable image. Just get some Gummi Bears and watch what happens when you squish them. You'll enjoy it. Try bouncing your fingers while squishing them...the bear becomes animated. Gummi Bears, a simply basic, excellent treat.

I've been snacking like a 2 year old on Trader Joe's O's this week. Today, my O's kept falling on the floor. I accidentally stepped on one leaving a squashed crumbly mess. Sam was worried the others who fell to the floor would be terrified by seeing the squashed mess. I agree. If you were an O, and you've taken a terrifying 3 foot fall to land by dust which was an O, wouldn't you be scared? I cleaned them all up, as best I could. Hopefully next week's O's won't be scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment