Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Made it to Trenton!

This is a pic from Penn Station, NYC. I saw some great views of the NYC skyline but didn't capture them photographically. Thus, you get this proof that I actually passed through NYC. Can you see the sign with an arrow pointing to New Jersey?

I arrived in Trenton, my Pops old stomping grounds. He was right, it's not as exciting as Burlington VT. But we'll see how I feel after a couple days of the NJ life. An Italian restaurant called Seventh Heaven in Italian was good to us tonight. They complimented us some bruschetta appetizers and some butternut squash / corn croquettes and cooked green beans and carrots for sides. I think the free stuff came because we didn't order any appetizers or sides, just our entrees. All of it was delish!

As I lay down to sleep I'm wondering if it was so wrong of me to take a hot bath because the A/C in my room made me cold. Not very environmental of me, but it sure felt great and was a good calming way to end a busy day.

Good night almost full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment