Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Scrumptious Quotes

From my Sis upon receiving her dreamy ideal t-shirt:
 

"It does fit, I tried it on right away to make sure J It fits perfectly. I knew you'd be able to find me the t-shirt, you are the best sister ever!!"

 

 

From Sam, randomly:

 

"I thought I had found the perfect gummy bear when I got K-Mart brand bears last week... Little did I know that last night when at Target I would actually find the best-of-the-best gummy bear ever.  The Target brand (Market Pantry) has 10.5oz. bags of gummy bears for $0.99 each (compared to Haribo which is 7.5oz. for $1.79 each) and they are absolutely perfect in consistency and cuteness.  The even have tiny little paw prints on their tiny little gummy feet!  I prefer soft bears compared to ones that are harder on the outside and therefore harder to chew and these are just perfect!  My only hesitation with this particular variety is that there is a pink gummy bear included with all the 'normal' colors.  I'm not sure what flavor it is... perhaps strawberry.  I like it either way.

 

Next time you are at the Red Circle Boutique be sure to pick some up!"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment