Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Apologies, Wiggles, and Seals

Apologies
Please accept my apologies. I blog in my head, but you can't hear it. I'll try to be better about using one of my many internet connected devices to post the ever-entertaining thoughts that appear between my ears. Warning: some are quite random and you may wish to avoid trying too hard to link the thought to a rational context.

Wiggles
Our house wiggled yesterday morning and woke us up. We are thankful it was a wiggle and nothing compared to the tornados in the mid-west. People in the news called it a jolt, but I heard a loud boom and then felt the bed wiggle.

Seals
A's brother, also with an intial A, has encouraged us to Run for the Seals. If you'd like to support the swimming wiggly creatures, they would much appreciate your donation to The Marine Mammal Center. You can support our participation in the Run for the Seals event by looking up our names at this link:
http://tmmc.marinemammalcenter.org/site/TR/Events/General?pg=pfind&fr_id=1050

Doesn't every seal pup deserve a fish milkshake?



No comments:

Post a Comment