Thursday, January 5, 2006

Cheers to a New Year!!!

Can you believe it’s 2006? I know, you’ve heard that question a bazillion times already…. but it still baffles me. It seems like just yesterday I was in Boston celebrating the new millennium. Remember that? Everyone thought the computers were going to crash and the world was going to end.

This year I was in South Lake Tahoe playing Risk with some friends. I’m 28 and this was my first introduction to the game. I loved it!

The topic of the week seems to be New Year’s Resolutions. I can tell that the greater Sacramento population has resolved to go to the gym. Yoga was packed on Tuesday! I just tell people that I’m perfect, why would I make a resolution?

Okay, maybe this line works better for my mom… but I use it anyway. In reality, I’m always trying to improve the person that I am. I’ve found that the best way to be happy, is to be the best person I can be. So, I continue to try.

What creative New Year’s Resolutions did you make (or hear of )? Add a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment