Sunday, March 1, 2009

The ABCs of my trip to NYC.

A and I rolled down to NYC this weekend to hang with M and N. J and H were kind enough to host a Cousins Partaay at their pad in Brooklyn so we picked up T and A2 along the way. We were excited to be joined by F, C, E, and T2 for lunch today! I snuck in a quick visit with B this morning while everyone else was sleeping. It's so fun to "run" into her in different cities!

It was an action packed weekend that deserves more write up, but I'm currently laying in bed with the electric blanket turned on writing this on Pearl because I'm too tired to sit up at the computer. The bathroom clock says it's after 11:30, but that's just because the batteries died. It's really only 8:58PM. (S will appreciate this time!)

A = adrian, M = mikey, N = nate, J = jake, H = Hi'ilei, T = tim, A2 = ashley, F = flint, C = christa, E = emeline, T2 = tucker, and B = britta

No comments:

Post a Comment