Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Mother Nature

You know I always appreciate a good snowfall. I relish in the beauty of the snowflakes and I roll around making snow angels everywhere I go. I know we were spoiled with warm weather this weekend. We enjoyed it to the fullest, being outside as much as possible. We walked around some reservation land on the Cape, found our first geocache, sat on the beach, and marvelled at the magestic moon. We went to bed last night revelling in the joys of the beautiful spring day you brought us. Thank you.



So, what is up with the snowballs precipitating from the sky this morning? It feels like yoi want to start a snowball fight. You're bound to win (you always do). You've melted the snow for me to make snowballs with. The snowballs coming from the sky seem to always have the perfect angle so they splat on my knee, my head, a few of them went down my neck. Good throw. I have no means of retaliation, so I'm writing to say thank you for the constant adventure. I'm going inside now to watch your artwork from a warm dry atmosphere.



Take Care and Bring it On!

1 comment:

  1. She's fickle, old Mom Nature, that she is.

    --Pops

    ReplyDelete