Monday, April 11, 2005

Who could ask for a better Monday?

The day started with the crew coming over for waffles. No, the day started with my hair looking great! Then, preparations for the waffle partaay....Thanks for the waffle maker Mom! They come out wonderful! We topped them with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, syrup, and whipped cream. We were celebrating my colleagues who have been awake for four days doing a take home test (in lieu of a master's thesis) and they needed the nourishment. The bloody marys and mimosas also helped revive their spirits.

I had a few short hours in the afternoon to clean up the house while jumping and squealing in excitement about a job offer coming to me..and it was off to a goodbye party in the evening.

It was one complete day of partying. I closed the day with a bubble bath, phone chat with a wonderful friend starting a new job, and then a bowl of bananas, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream during the season finale of Summerland. And my hair still looks great at this moment!

It would have been great if it was just a "Good Hair Day"...but I can't put a label on how wonderful this Monday was! After all, the working world dreads Mondays.

Now, I ask you. Could you have asked for a better Monday?
Congrats to those who finished the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment