Sunday, April 24, 2005

Wingnut's brush with FAME!

Who knew that a quiet night in the valley (Los Olivos / Buellton / Solvang) could turn up hunky celebrities? Well, Amy did. She lives there. We took a field trip from our slumber party to see "The Interpreter" at the Buellton movie theater. After we were seated, a very good looking couple almost entered our row, but chose the seats in front of us. I thought she looked familiar, kind of like Nicole Kidman, and he was just plain gorgeous. I didn't give it much more thought, because Wingnuts only have so much thought power. Amy was giving me all kinds of strange looks, and I was not getting the hint. She finally leaned over and whispered "That's Jennie Garth and her husband". OH! Now I had a huge smile and was bouncing in my seat that I saw a celebrity!!! I'm so glad Amy was there to notify me. Otherwise, I would've just sat through the entire movie and never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment