Thursday, April 7, 2005

Wingnut the Kite Surfer

I'm totally envious of those folks that can kite surf. It seems like the coolest sport! Craig and I had the pleasure of watching several at Pismo Beach the other day. He thinks it would be a snap to learn. I don't think I could even hold up the equipment. I told Craig to call me when he goes out to try it. I'll be there with a video camera.

Of course, there are several factors that lead me to believe I may not be the best at kite surfing.
1. I'm not a fan of salt water
2. I hate wind (which seems to be a necessity to keep the kite up)
3. I have no idea how to handle a surf board or a kite.

I think I'll stick with being a spectator. The jumps they do are pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, either you have way too much time on your hands or you are trying to avoid working on your thesis (I'm thinking it is the latter of the two!). Regardless I am excited about keeping up on the adventures of Wingnut (a.k.a. Sunshine). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete