Monday, April 18, 2005

Wingnut Epiphanies

I know I put up the Do Not Disturb sign, and I appreciate how quiet you've all been today....I made some great progress on the thesis! Three chapters down, four to go.

Anyway, I went for a run this evening (because Wingnuts have a lot of energy they have to expend) and I had two epiphanies. Let's see if I can remember them.

Oh yeah. Here they are.
Epiphany #1: Looking for a place to live before you start planning school is easy. Find an apartment you like and take it. Looking for a place to live after you finish planning school is much more difficult. There are ethics, morals, and planning philosophies that come into play. Lucky for me, I think I've found a good balance in my new home.

Epiphany #2: Watch the cell phone minutes! It actually would have been cheaper for me to have two cell phones this month. I guess I shouldn't have been so gung ho about having all my phone interviews on the cell phone. A lot is happening in life, and I've had much to chat about. Why aren't more of my friends on Verizon?

No comments:

Post a Comment