Friday, October 7, 2005

Flash Update

Are you ready for this? A super speedy speed of lightening update on Wingnutt's Month of September.

Sept 10th - Sept 16th: Beantown!! (No, I didn't go fishing. Not even a little.) Mom and I chilled in Boston. I relaxed, she worked. It was perfect. I enjoyed catching up with my old pals when I was not taking naps.

Sept 18: Family Day!!! We toured the Scharfenberger chocolate factory in Berkeley, and watched a full day play at the outdoor Shakespear theater. Here's the twist. We saw a Charles Dicken's play (not Shakespeare) although they did a version of Julio and Romiette within the play. Okay, the play was called...Let me think...Ah yes. Nicholas Nickelby. It was a great production!! We were sitting second row and felt like we were in the middle of the action the entire time! I was still dreaming about the characters three days later. I think I'll make a note to go to more productions there. It was really fun.

Sept 23: A's Game!!!
Sept 24: Leisurely strolling in San Francisco with my boyfriend. We enjoyed a very nice day along the water. Perfect weather! Have you been to the Boudin factory at Fisherman's warf? Great stuff. (sourdough bread bowls and chowder :) We caught up with some friends for dinner in Berkeley. I know, we're hip.
Sept 25: Now and Zen concert in SF Golden Gate Park. Great sister bonding took place during this leisurely day on the lawn. I love my sister. She's great! The boyfriend did a great job grabbing free goods :)

October 1st: 10 year high school reunion! (wait, where did September go?) The high school reunion was a blast. Yes, my boyfriend even had fun, that's how cool he is.

October 7 - 10: YOSEMITE!!! Yup, we're heading out this evening for a weekend in the woods. It'll be my fourth time up Half Dome. Apparently there are new cables.

Whew. You're all caught up now. How do you feel? Any whiplash?

Thanks for reading.
Further postings next week.
-Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment