Friday, October 28, 2005

Busy Dreamin'

Okay, so I haven't had a chance to go out wogging again this week. Hopefully, I'll get in a few good sessions this weekend.

I have, however, had some wild dreams this week. Do you know how exhausting it is to have wild dreams?

Dream Story: Some friends and I (co-workers) were hanging out in the middle of the ocean. Just chillin' there having a meeting. We weren't in a boat, or on floaties, just sitting on the water. I was given gift bags with pics of the Gilmore Girls on them. But, the presents inside were not GG related. There was a pen from the movie Clueless and a photo cube with a picture of the evil family from Goonies drowning in the sea. The next thing I knew there were large black mounds (lumps?) in the ocean creeping towards us. J went to save us and the alarm went off. Good Morning!

That day I told J he owed me a thank you since he didn't have to rescue me. I thanked him for not being afraid to rescue me though. We were both relieved at the lack of incidents.

Dream Story: I got drunk at lunch time.

AAaack!! See, I'm not supposed to drink.

Dream Story: One of my co-workers took off his clothes and put them in the washing machine while he was talking to me about a project.

WEIRD!!!! It seemed totally normal in the dream. We just kept talking, and he was doing his laundry.

I know there was another crazy dream, but I can't remember it right now.... It's been a busy week for dreaming.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment