Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wingnut's Weekend

I know you all anticipate fun weekend stories from me. Unfortunately, I don't have any wild stories to tell about this past weekend.

I was a good girlfriend and cared for my boyfriend with a cold all weekend. Tuna Noodle Casserole, Chicken Noodle Soup, French Toast with fresh fruit and bacon, were all on the menu. Sunday morning he treated me to a great breakfast at The Fox and Goose. Yumm.. It was too bad that they were out of the pumpkin pecan scones.

I did have pumpkin soup at Tapa the World last night. Yumm. The salad was phenomenal too! The girls were gaga for our waiter from South Africa. We dined prior to Fleet Feet's Diva Night where we got free "up-dos" for our hair, free eye brow waxing, and much more fun stuff!

Tonight we're seeing Pauly Shore at Sac State. Apparently he's not so hip anymore...We were advised that we don't need advance purchased tickets. Stay tuned. I'll let you know if it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment