Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm so good

This past weekend, I was a good daughter AND a good girlfriend. Of course, I had a great boyfriend along the whole journey too, and he deserves some credit.

We made sure Mom's furniture got shipped off safely. Here it comes Mom. Catch!!

We also did a little family tour (his family). He has a very nice Aunt and Uncle who hosted us for the weekend and we took a day trip from them to visit his grandpa. There are so many new people in my life now. All of whom are wonderful.

I'm proud of myself for being a good daughter AND girlfriend all in one weekend. Now, I just have to fit in being a good sister at the same time. That's a juggling act you'll be excited to see!

Happy Monday!

P.S. Despite the foggy whether, we were able to take a moment for strolling along the beach. Fresh breezes, cool air, it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment