Monday, November 7, 2005

Holidays!!

If you keep up with "The Sound of Setting" you'll see that folks here are getting ready for Christmas. It used to be that lights up before Thanksgiving was early... Now lights went up just after Halloween.

Although, during the move, I have to admit, we put up our table top Christmas tree. Yee Haa!! (It's decorated in blue ball ornaments, and little ornaments of cowboy attire. Yup, there's a naked cowboy somewhere, 'cuz his clothes are on my tree!)

In other news, Sacramento has an ice rink downtown. It was just put up this weekend. I think that is the defining sign of winter around here. The rink is pretty small, but makes the entrance to the K Street Mall pretty festive.

Wardrobe Update: Banana Republic's clearance rack provided some nice pants to add to my winter wardrobe. Boy, do I look cute!!! While I was shopping, the staff upgraded me to a larger fitting room. My sister says it's because I have a big butt. I guess she's getting back at me for lying about the Starbuck's gift cards I get for her. She claims I have never gotten her one. I can't help it if they get lost in the mail (wink wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment