Friday, November 11, 2005

Vets!!

Happy Veteran's Day!

My company asked me to participate in "one minute of silence" today at 11am to remember those who served for our country. Other than that "one minute", I'll be working hard the rest of the day. Downtown Sacra-tomato is pretty dead with the lack of government employees bustling around.

In other news, I've got a gym membership!!! Those pants will start fitting me again soon :) New favorite gym activity: Hip Hop classes! Okay, I've only been once, and I looked like the tall, lanky white girl in spandex that can't dance. Next week, I'll wear workout pants and a hat to fit in with the hip hop style... Oh, you should see me shake my booty! It's a real workout. No, seriously, we had to shake our actual booties!

Happy Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. So does Canada celebrate Veterans' Day today as well, or was your minute of silence just a US thing?

    And remember, have some Sacra-tomato every day - lycopene is good for you!

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wingnut, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on sports gift basket I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about sports gift basket, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama C~

    Have you tried out that gym yet? I'm still glowing from my lasagna night, so thanks! Te adoro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am doing research for e-books on original gift ideas. That is how I ran into your blog this post. Do you have any brilliant suggestion for a Christmas gift for a girlfriend by any chance? I already have several books done and posted at http://www.100mostoriginalgiftideas.com but I am looking to upgrade some of the ideas for Christmas gifts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wingnut...Wow! While I was searching for info on sports gift basket I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for sports gift basket. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about sports gift basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wingnut, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on sports gift basket when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for sports gift basket. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about sports gift basket at the site above.

    ReplyDelete