Friday, November 4, 2005

Wingnut the Halloween Grinch

Not that any of you need me to state the obvious, but Happy Friday!!!

This has been a very "community" oriented week for me. I'm enjoying getting to know my Alkali Flat neighbors, and the Amador County community (for work). Fun times!

Halloween passed me by... We spent the evening moving items from A's old house to the storage unit. Poor kids all dressed up in costume came up the driveway with their trick-or-treat containers and I (the Halloween Grinch) said "Sorry, we don't have anything for you". Little did they know there was hoards (what is this word?) of candy inside that I was saving for myself! My sister knows about my candy hoarding habits. The worst part is that I hoard it all, and then don't eat it. You're welcome to it at Easter time after the bunny has given me a fresh new supply in a pretty basket with plastic grass.

I'm kidding, folks. We really weren't prepared with candy, because we didn't think we'd be there. Sorry to all the dressed up kids that I denied. This year, I just didn't get into the Halloween spirit. Goblins and bloody vampires just don't do it for me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment