Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Words for the Holidays

With my new gym membership, I'm hoping to become a regular at the yoga classes.... I started last night (building up core strength for digesting Turkey!).

The yoga instructor at my gym leaves us with a reading after each class. Last night's message was very applicable to our lives all year round, but should specifically be remembered during the holidays when we experience crowds at the mall, minor family stresses, etc. She read from Mother Theresa that if everyone in the world smiled more it would be a better place.

I've believed this for a long long time, and I ask you (fellow readers) to pass on some smiles this holiday season. They are contagious :) See, I made you smile right? All the silly traditions we have are for fun, so enjoy them!

:) :) :) :) HAPPY SMILES :) :) :) :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment