Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WWW: Wild Wingnut Weekend

It's Friday already! Let me catch you up on last weekend so you'll be ready for the stories from this weekend...

Last weekend was centered around getting together with some of my best girlfriends. (-A- fled to the mountains knowing there would be a gaggle of girls in the house.)


You wouldn't believe the WILD activities we did!
-Dinner in Old Sacramento followed by serious chatting
-Lazy Saturday morning
-Saturday Afternoon trip to Apple Hill
-Evening Take-Out from PF Chang's accompanied by Season 3 of The Gilmore Girls! We watched until midnight (it filled in so many gaps for me!) and called "lights out".
-Sunday morning at the Fox & Goose for breakfast
-Sunday afternoon involved continued viewing of Season 3 (solo... the gals had to get back...)

The weekend got very exciting at 3pm on Sunday when D called with extra tickets to the King's game for that night. A made it home from the mountains just in time and we cheered on the team! They lost that game... but it was a fun Sunday night :)

Tuesday we went to another King's game where they won!! But, the important part was that I had garlic fries and a churro. I had to go up and down all kinds of scary stairs to get to the pretzel stand.. and it was the last period of the game so snack shops were closing up. Lucky me, I got the last churro! It really did make my day :)

Today, I did the lunch time run to pick up Harry Potter tix. Several co-workers and I are seeing the 6:30 pm show. As I told the ticket selling lady, "yes, these tickets are for ALL adults".

2 comments:

  1. So how does a gaggle of girls spend the whole weekend eating and still remain slim and trim? Must be all that cheering and stomping.

    Remember, no open fries on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wingnut, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on personalized baby gift basket I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about personalized baby gift basket, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete