Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I danced in the elevator this morning. Just because I can!

The running is taking its toll on me. I think I have "Runner's Hobble". On the Vineyard on Sunday I hit the pavement for what looked like (on the tourism map) a 12 mile run. At 2 hours and 17 minutes of running in the HEAT, I decided I must've hit 12 miles already and that my map was wrong. So, I walked. I was still a 30 minute walk from the house. Thanks A and A for driving by and cheering me on! It's great to have a fan club.

I've been so good, despite the "Hobble", and ran Tuesday AM and this morning. I feel like my legs are getting achier and achier. It's actually more comfortable to run than to walk. I am getting to know a lot of leg and buttocks muscles that I haven't met before.

This morning's sunrise opposite the moon setting was absolutely gorgeous on the reservoir. Yesterday I saw some good wildlife (in addition to the geese, ducks, and swans). I saw a rabbit and a chipmunk!

Vineyard time this weekend was a blast. We were definitely "On Vineyard Time". On Saturday, We hit the farmers market, flea market, and a fundraiser for Hillary! On Sunday, we hit the beach. It was my first beach trip of the summer! We buried each other vertically in the sand :) The pics are great! Check my snapfish link to see them.

Can't believe September is almost here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment