Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday before a three day weekend makes for a quiet day in the city. No crowds on the train this morning, and no crowds on the sidewalk downtown. It's kind of like a snowy winter day, but without the snow and the cold weather...just the quiet.

I slept through "running hour" on Thursday and didn't make it up. My toes are healing. I made the decision to take the extra rest day. I think it was important for my feets and my legs. I'll run 10 miles on Sunday to keep in shape for the big race next week. Em advised me to drink electrolytes regularly until race day to make sure my body stores up on them.

The entire bookclub is behind on the book, but we're such socialites we're going to meet next week anyway! Adelaide will be four weeks old! She's got her own website now. It's all the rage for kids her age.

Happy Labor Day! (I'm planning to veg, visit with the visiting family members as they are around, and read read read).

No comments:

Post a Comment