Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, it's Wednesday.....

I saw Adelaide last night. She's still little. She'll be two weeks old tomorrow!

Monday night was burrito and movie night. We watched Zodiac...Really well done. A bit scary for my tastes, but since it was based on true case files, I guess there wasn't much they could do about the scariness. It just is scary. YIKES!

I ran Tues AM (50 min, nice and easy). Tonight is my last and hardest SPEED workout. 15 min warmup, 30 min FAST, 15 min cooldown. I just ate a banana, so I should be potassiumed and ready to run when I get home.

This weekend, we'll be on the Vineyard so I'll get to find a 12 mile route for my longest pre-race run on Sunday. It's fun to run in such glamorous places!

A has been run down with a cold this week. He's on the upswing now! (After a full day of sleeping and lots of Nyquil.)

There are some new pics on my Snapfish site... If you still have the link, you should be able to see them. If not, let me kow and I'll send you a new link.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment