Friday, October 9, 2009

Meet Armando

Armando was given to Adrian by his mom long before I entered into A's life. Actually, Armando and I got off to a rocky start. I walked into his home (a blue plant stand) and his pot (holding him) crashed into pieces. A and I picked out a new pot (the one in the picture) and re-planted him with care. I think he has forgiven me, but I'm not sure. He's a pretty quiet plant of a guy. Armando adventured across the country with us in 2005 and is looking forward to seeing the country in reverse. Here's a picture of Armando from today's photo shoot:
We spent today in Longmeadow, MA (Thank you western MA Hobarts!) storing the motorcycle and doing laundry. Armando found some time to play in the leaves. Autumn in New England is a real treasure.

Tonight we root for the Red Sox. Tomorrow we head west (for real). The first bathroom break is scheduled for Niagara Falls.

Note: the photo link on the left now leads to pictures of our road trip. Starring..... Armando! There may be some guest appearances by C-bart and A. (We'll try to get the rest of the Asian Adventure pictures up once we are a bit settled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment