Thursday, October 8, 2009

See You Later Boston Part 2

It seems like people know that it is my last day in Beantown (for a while).  On my way to work I was asked directions to the aquarium. I told him to follow the path along the water. Then, I was asked if there were any good pastry shops around. Boy, do I know pastry shops!! I gave him directions to Flour. Yum. He is going to love me for it and never know how to thank me.
 
As for me, I'm enjoying a large chai latte with skim milk from the Boston Common Coffee Co. They make the best chai lattes I've ever had. The milk is nice and fluffily steamed. AND They put cinnamon on top. Yum.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That latte sounds amazing... i want one!

    I've added you guys to my google reader! Have a safe trip back home to California :)

    ReplyDelete