Wednesday, October 7, 2009

See You Later Boston

Tomorrow we say "See you later" to Boston. I'll miss our East Coast friends and family. I'll miss New England in the fall. I'll miss making snow angels in the front yard. I'll miss the annual cupcakerie tour! I'll miss the Red Sox. I'll miss running along the Charles River. I'll miss long walks through the City in the Spring. I'll miss the Make Way for Ducklings ducks in the Public Garden. I'll be back!!!

Fred has all of our stuff. Safe and sound, with two locks on his door. We'll see him again on October 30th. We've been cleaning the apartment and purging our remaining goods over the last few days. Our co-workers have hosted "see you later" lunches for us. We're set to go. Tomorrow night we leave for Stop #1: Uncle Alan's in Longmeadow, MA.

If you've ever wanted to visualize a packed Portable On Demand Storage unit there are a few pics on our picasa site in the album named Fred. It's an organized chaos. Trust me. All of the items were packed strategically by a licensed engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment