Saturday, October 3, 2009

A New Beginning

With the start of fall, A and I are embarking on our next adventure. Our Adventure of October 2009 officially began today with the arrival of our portable storage unit.
My husband continues to amaze me. He is recovering from a cold. It was raining all day. Yet, he tirelessly carried box after box out to the storage unit and packed everything with care. I was busy boxing our remaining items and stayed pretty dry. I am truly amazed at the progress we made today. I am proud of ourselves for beginning the packing and purging process over a month ago. We have one more day of packing and loading and then we'll be nomads with only the clothes on our back.

Our October itinerary is packed with action so check back often to read the story of the day.

For those who like to read the last page of the book first. We'll be unpacking our PODS unit on Halloween. Not because it takes that long for the PODS unit to get to Oakland, but because we have adventures planned until then!

1 comment:

  1. as a surfer who found you a while back, am I to understand you are leaving the Boston area? I loved your insightful, humorous and downright uplifting comments about life in Beantown. Best of luck... do write about the upcoming adventures. Perhaps I will come to appreciate other venues through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete