Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Getting to Know Wingnut

Here are my responses to one of those e-mails full of questions! Phew... It's exhausting.

1. What time did you get up today? 740 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hmmm...let me think...Syriana (in Boston with my parents)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? some kind of toasted something or other with cream cheese, peanut butter, cottage cheese, or jam on top.
6. Middle name? Marie
7. Favorite cuisine? japanese? I like everything! (almost. Mexican would be my least favorite)
8. What foods do you dislike? licorice, onions, spicy hot foods
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? salt and vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? the one my sister made me for christmas
11. What kind of car do you drive? Why? Do you want to break my window too?
12. Favorite sandwich? turkey and avocado from Togo's OR any sandwich that I make (or Mom makes)
13. What characteristic do you detest? meanness and rudeness
14. Favorite item of clothing? Hmm.. what do I look cutest in? Oh, all my clothes!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would yougo? New Zealand, Alaska, so many places!
16. What color is your bathroom? White with blue diamonds in the tile...it's a rental
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic (but you've got to have $$ to shop there often!)
18. Where would you retire to? How am I supposed to know that already?
19. What was your most memorable birthday? Memory..not my strong suit...
20. Favorite sport to watch? I love the Winter Olympics
21. Furthest place you are sending this? Massachusetts
24. Goal you have for yourself? To be the best person I can be
25. When is your birthday? Dec 1st
26. When is your Anniversary? Never been married.
27. Are you a morning person or a night person? it depends on the situation...if I'm lacking nightime activities and sleep early, then rise and shine baby! If nighttime activities are prevalent, please let me sleep in.
28. What is your shoe size? 8
29. Pets? nope... killed some fish while I was in highschool though. I don't think I was meant to have pets.
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm training for a half-marathon and ran for 65 minutes on Sunday!
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Frederick Law Olmstead
32. What are you today? A planner (soon to be hazard mitigation planner)
33. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate
34. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisy
35. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? Every Day!
36. If you could have one wish what would it be? For my loved ones and friends to be happy always.

Question for my readers: Did I get the answers right? Some of you know me better than I know myself! Funny how that works, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment