Friday, February 17, 2006

Wingnut Exercise Log

Yes, I've been keeping on track with the running schedule... go legs go! I'm feeling a little tenderness in my right knee so I ice it after every run and make sure there is enough rest between runs.

Since I won't be in town for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon that this training schedule leads me to...I plan to just keep up the 10Ks over the summer and train for another half marathon in the fall.

Thus, I run 3 - 4 miles about 3 -4 days a week and this is pretty comfortable.

I've also been going to a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness.... 5 sessions came free with the membership. It's amazing how many muscles you can grow in 50 minutes! It is nice to be learning exercises that strengthen the rest of my leg muscles and will take strain away from my knees and ankles. Good ol' exercise science. Keepin' Wingnut healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment