Wednesday, February 8, 2006

King's Game Recap

We all met at D's house before the game. There, I ate almost half of a large pizza (not a smart strategy if one wants to chow on garlic fries, soft pretzel, and a churro at the game). We walked across the street to Arco Arena, found our seats. I talked and talked with my pals. Called some friends who were sitting on the other side of the arena. We looked at each other in our binoculars and waved. Wow, it's the second period already! I walked over to their section to say hi... They were planning to come over to my section at half time. Ok! Come over at half time!

By the time I got back to my section (the arena's pretty big!) it was half time, and I could see them heading my way! Talk talk talk.. how's it goin'? These are my work buddies. yada yada

3rd period starts and I'm off to get a churro. The only churro stand is on the other side of the arena. Huff, puff, stairs, wow! I made it back half way through the third period, enjoyed my churro and all of a sudden it was the fourth period. I'm not sure what happened to the first half of the fourth period but then the score was tied and it was a very exciting last 5 minutes of the game. Lots of standing and cheering....it was all very fun!

Synopsis: (for the family) My only Arco Arena snack was the churro...I was too full for garlic fries or a pretzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment