Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time Flies!

Tomorrow is March! I was just about to ask how your New Year's Eve celebration was when all of a sudden it was time to flip the calendar to MARCH!! Can you believe it?

I'm starting a new job on Monday March 6th and am very excited! The past week and a half of packing and organizing has been amazingly productive. I surprise myself sometimes. Of course, there was also some time for the Gilmore Girls and bonding with my sister. I love her and her very realistic contract killer role playing abilities. I've only got two discs of Season 4 left...and Season 5 will have to wait until I get to Boston. (I switched back to the Gilmore Girls now).

It's been raining...

I've been exercising nonetheless. (This has become one of my favorite terms "nonetheless". I might be using it more than the term "bazillion".) The half-marathon training has officially ended, because I won't be here to run a half marathon. So I'll, amuse myself with 10Ks over the spring and summer, then train for a half marathon in the fall. Did I explain all of this already? I guess I'm still rationalizing for giving up on the training.

I only have one free personal trainer session left at the gym...just when I was starting to enjoy them. At least I'll be heading off to Boston in good shape. Even Sis said my poochies are looking slimmer. I will try hard to keep up the workout schedule in the snow and cold...thank goodness for indoor gyms.

That's enough babble for now.

Happy March Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment