Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ducks!

The Mighty Ducks take the cup! It's the first time for them. No, I don't keep up with sports...but I saw it on the news this AM and I've always felt this connection to the Ducks because of the movies with what's his face Estevez. I love those movies! They are the feel good kind which I tend to eat up like a big piece of cake.

In other Duck related news, I saw a family of baby ducks in the channel waters this morning as I walked over the bridge. So cute! It seems that spring came a bit late this year...we have summer baby ducks and geese around here.

A and I hit the yoga class at the Y last night. It's high time we got back into regular yoga practice. Class felt great! I love the teacher there. She remembers us and learns our names even though we've only shown up 3 times in the last 6 months. We did a lot of back bends last night and I'm feeling lots of muscles in my back I didn't know I had.

This morning I hit the pavement at 6am for my 25 min easy run. A will do his this evening. He hit the sidewalk to the train at 6:30am to go to work.

Happy Birthday to Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment