Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy 3-0 to Nate today!!! Wow, my schoolmates are turning thirty. I think that means I might turn 30 this year.... We'll see.

Still overcast and gloomy here.

Ambs canoed 18 miles!!! As part of an 85 ski-to-sea relay race.
Emily hit another personal record for marathon racing in the San Diego Marathon.
(so much inspiration to hit the ground running and get training myself!)

The Snapfish album of Spain is coming along... hopefully you'll have it accessible by week's end. The RI C forwarded this timely article along about the different online photoshare sites. It has a very helpful review, and it looks like I chose wisely with Snapfish!

As Vonnegut and A say: "Hi Ho"

P.S. Our art teacher stiffed us and didn't show up for the last class!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blogging!! Can't wait to see the picts up soon. I want to see picts of the pinata too. That sounds like a rock'n party! :)

    ReplyDelete