Monday, June 11, 2007

My Sis is in town!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!

Happy Monday everyone,
This Saturday, I volunteered at the Gay Pride Parade. There are lots of pics on flickr (not mine, but other people's pics). It was quite an event and a long morning for me. I got home around 4pm caught a quick nap (okay, so I passed out) and then prepped for Sis's arrival!

Sunday morning was amazingly productive. I made pasta salad and banana bread. then, I put away ALL of my clothes that had been begging me to put them away for months. A is great about doing the laundry, I just fall behind in putting my clothes away.

Sis got up around noon and we headed down to Coolidge Corner for lunch. Yummy Crepes! We got some cupcakes to go home (of course).

Sis and I spent the early evening at Wrentham Outlets forgetting that we are poor. We have quite the stylish wardrobes for summer! We dined at the ever-fancy Cracker Barrel and took pics to send back to M & D. It's one of their favorite spots.

Time is flying by.. A and I didn't run over the weekend, but I hit the pavement this morning for a 40 minute run.

Tonight we are dining at The Parker House for some delicious Boston Creme Pie (and maybe dinner, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment