Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday morning update - June 4, 2007

We hosted a 35th Birthday Party at our house last night! Complete with a "tiki man" shaped pinata. All the kids walking down the street were jealous of us! One lady walked by and said it was her birthday, so we let her have a blind swipe at the "tiki man" too. It made her day! Thanks to A for rigging up the line so we could hang the "tiki man" in the front yard and away from danger of swatting the house.

Dinner with baby J on Friday was awesome!!! He is the cutest 3 week old baby I've ever met! He and his dads are very very lucky to have each other. We chowed on pad thai (well J had a bottle) and talked about babies, spain, work, etc.

I figured out that it wasn't Cara's b-day on Friday...but it was my half birthday! Also Kathy's birthday. She loved the cupcakes we brought to her this weekend. I'm grateful for the fresh cut flowers I got from her yard!

Does Nate turn 30 tomorrow??? So many birthdays this week. Yesterday was Grandma's birthday. Mom and Dad's anniversary is coming up!

It's pouring rain here... I'm drying off slowly.
Happy Monday!



Someone is riding around in CA with my name on their motorcyle! You can't really see it here, but the license plate says Wing Nut. Thanks M for thinking of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment