Friday, May 20, 2005

Bubble Clouds

I played a new game in the bubble bath last night. You might be thinking this story is too risqué for a blog posting. Trust me, it’s innocent. Please keep reading.

You’ve gazed at the clouds and seen recognizable shapes in them before right? Everyone plays that game. One time, on the elementary school playground I was gazing into the clouds looking for elephants, trapeze artists, cakes, etc. and my teacher said “Be careful Wingnut, you could get dizzy staring at the clouds like that”. I never understood this comment. I still gaze and have not gotten dizzy once.

So, last night, I started seeing shapes in the bubbles in my bath. These were not the super foamy piled high kind of bubbles. There was just one layer of really tiny bubbles floating along the top of the water. I wasn’t looking for shapes, but all of a sudden I saw Homer Simpson. Then a blob globbed onto him and he was hunch backed. At this point Lisa (Bart’s sister, not the baby) appeared to rescue him. I don’t even watch the Simpson’s so it was rather weird that they joined me in the bath tub. The next thing I saw was three blobs come together to form the cutest teddy bear I’d ever seen. It was so cute I got bored with the game. Nothing was going to top the perfect teddy bear. I soaped up and finished my bath.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you were on drugs. Heroin and bath water are a potentially lethal combination. Be carefull next time. Mmmmmmmm psychedelic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just not sure how to respond... but still, felt compelled to say something.

    ReplyDelete