Friday, May 27, 2005

Women Rock!

It continues to amaze me how strong women are. We can handle so much in our daily lives! Aside from the daily pressures of becoming a working woman and surviving stressful meetings, many women are raising families and taking care of men. We may break down from time to time. It feels great to cry! But, the women I know, always keep it together until everything is solved. For example, I've learned that I can be strong and hide my fear, until the meeting (or situation) is over. Then I cry. Boy does that feel good! Men should cry more. It's a great release. One of my co-workers is dealing with a recent miscarriage. I'm amazed at how strong his wife is. They are an extremely strong couple of people, and he agrees that she is definitely the stronger of the two.

As I continue to grow in this world, I'm proud to be female. I only hope that I can be as good as the strong women role models in my life.

(For a debate about the physical strength of women and their roles in combat go to the Craigorian Chant link on the right)

The morale: Appreciate women for the strengths they have. Yes, that includes you! Everyone is strong in something :)

1 comment:

  1. There is very little I could add to this. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete