Monday, May 16, 2005

Mondays

Monday came. My first weekend as a newly employed career woman went by awfully fast! I guess they do though. You'll be happy to know that I continue to begin the day with a shower, so my co-workers still think I'm clean.

My office decor now includes a huge poster of Yosemite, so I can escape into the forested oasis at any moment. Perhaps it will become a moving picture like in the Harry Potter books, or a portal like in a C.S. Lewis book. If I disappear one day, try stepping into my poster and joining me :)

For you star wars fans, I recommend that you check out the Craigorian Chant site (see links on the right). Craig's been analyzing it like crazy. Having not seen the classic films, I am unable to relate. (Okay, I've seen parts, but never a whole movie. Someone would have to chain me to a couch and continuously feed me popcorn in order to get me to sit through all six.) They are just not my thing.

Happy Monday to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I'll gladly join you in Yosemite via your poster!

    ReplyDelete