Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to Scrumptious Explorations

Thank you for joining me here in my new home! I moved from Wingnut's World for one reason. I've got too many gmail accounts and Wingnut's World was associated with an old one. Scrumptious Explorations is associated with a current gmail account and lets me link to the picasa web pictures. How fun is that? Check out the slideshow on the sidebar. Seriously. Click on it. I love it!

(note: the asia pics are not all up yet...it's a work in progress)

Basically, as long as I was moving the home of my web log, I took the opportunity to give it a face lift and a new name. Scrumptious is usually used to describe edible items, but I like to think that some of the stories and thoughts I share are so compelling that you'll find them scrumptious to read!

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment