Sunday, August 14, 2005

I know. I know.

I know I'm supposed to be taking it easy, resting to cure my sore throat...But I couldn't help doing a little bit of playing this weekend. Friday night was a fun filled evening at Ross. I forgot how fun that store is! You know what I'm talking about. I'm sure you've all experienced the thrill of Ross. I finally found the perfect shelf for my kitchen cabinet. Now I can reach my dishes!

Saturday was an all day softball tournament. Nope, I didn't play, just supported. I'm still not running on my sore ankle. Darn ligaments.

Sunday, we took a stroll through the woods. Yup, a stroll. Not the strenuous hike up Mt. Tallac, as the original plan called for, but a nice stroll in the foothills somewhere near Auburn. The most fun part was swimming in the river. We found a great big deep swimming hole and even had a little fish buddy for a while. It was refreshing! (of course, I love swimming in rivers and lakes)

And, just like Mom directed, I came home from the river / strolling fun and took a four hour nap Sunday afternoon. That sore throat is healing miraculously, and my energy level is getting back up to normal.

I hope all of my readers had a great weekend and are enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment