Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tom Petty Rocks!

I went to the Tom Petty concert last night (at Sleeptrain in Marysville). It was a blast!!!

Those of you that know me can picture me dancing the night away. We all (every single person in the audience) had a great time.

I splurged and had a king size Kit Kat purchased from the candy man. Oh yeah, and a beer. Goodness...Who am I?

Next week, I'll be back to Sleeptrain to see the Back Street Boys!

Oh oh oh, I can't believe, I almost forgot to mention this: Shooting Stars!! My pals saw one pretty early in Tom's show and I was really jealous. I seem to always be missing them. But, I saw one later...right over the top of the sky. It was gorgeous. I jumped up and down, danced harder, and wiggled all the excitement I had for seeing the shooting star. We also saw one near the horizon on the drive home. I love shooting stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment